Monday, October 4, 2010

Cubaan Mem-bitchy

Aku ade akaun tagged. Sudah semestinya lah dekat tagged.com.

To keep this plain simple, I'm going to write very straight forward.

Satu hari aku terview status sorang pompuan tu - I'm going to rewrite this rather than copy and paste, sebab die guna huruf kecik dan besar dalam susunan yang tak menentu yang kelihatan macam bangang :


"I'm here not for special boyfriend, and I don't even want your number. So please dun bother to give me your number and asking for mine!" - Anonymous

Yeah, sounds frustrating is it? I mean to all guys out there - who wants to date this girl or just 'geli-geli'? Memang confirm bilangan yang nak 'geli-geli' lagi banyak lah. Hahaha.

So I viewed this girl or seems like a lady profile, and..

She wore something like - I don't know - for her profile picture - tapi kalau Scarlet mesti dia cakap baju tidur - with clearly showing her bra straps, dan semestinya sedikit 'lurahan'. Atau lebih senang cerita - lurah tetek. Tapi ade je gambar die pakai tudung jugak.

And she wrote something like - nak laki yang hensem dan penyayang, caring, suka makan coklat dan makin gemok, sekarang dah abis blaja dah keje kat KL...

And of course, she opted for Friends and Dating in interest.

So tell me why they keep coming to you? For me, the point number one itself completely inviting them.

Stupid.

No comments: